Saturday, January 19, 2013

Face of the Day: Spotlight on Eyes

Snapped a quick picture before going to work today!  I hardly ever do eye makeup this extensive for work, usually it's just one shade all over the lid and some smokey liner, but I figured I would play with MAC's Lucky Green eyeshadow and make it fun for my all day shift!  

Excuse the little clear button on my nose, that's my nose retainer :)
I would've gotten a closeup of the eyes but my point and shoot really can't give good quality closeup shots.  Sorry!!

On Face: bareMinerals Matte Foundation in Fair
bareMinerals blush in Awestruck

Eyes: MAC Lucky Green (lid)
LORAC Pro Palette shades: Cream (brow highlight), Sable (crease 1), Espresso (crease 2), Black (depth shade in crease)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (inner corner)

Lips: MAC Lipglass in Nymphette

No comments:

Post a Comment